Harrow Chenille Fabric / Spruce
Harrow Chennile is a soft touch fabric that is suitable for curtains and blinds.
This chenille fabric has a beautiful soft texture and velvet look, available in a wide range of colours from neutrals to vibrant shades.
Harrow Chenille has a relaxed look which would work well when made into curtains and roman blinds.
This is also a great upholstery fabric and would look great when used to recover a footstool or chair, however there is an FR version in exactly the same colours, just with an FR finish on the back - which is what we recommend using for any fixed cover reupholstery projects, as this meets the British Safety Standards for reupholstery.
It has a martindale score of 60,000+ so is very hardwearing.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Spruce
- Fabric Code: 2288R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a chenille fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Lead time 4-8 working days There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier. Unless stated otherwise in the message above.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Harrow Chenille Fabric.
- Roman Blinds