Balmoral Fabric / Stirling
Balmoral is an amazing 100% wool tartan fabric available in a range of colours.
Great for curtains, blinds and upholstery. 100% wool so inherently fire retardant. Looks amazing made up as curtains, especially interlined. We have our Just Fabrics wingback chair range covered in these Balmoral tartans, great for upholstery very hard wearing. They can be viewed in store or in the furniture section.Good designer tartans are retailing for anything up to £120/m so these are great value! Please be aware that this fabric joins at approximately 128cm.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 42cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Stirling
- Fabric Code: 1751R
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale rub test 33,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 57m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Balmoral Fabric.
- Roman Blinds