Mayfair Fabric / Teal
Mayfair is a vibrant semi plain chenille, suitable for curtains and upholstery.
Mayfair is a rich chenille fabric with a raised pattern that will bring a luxurious look into your interior. The fabric can be used to make beautifully textured curtains and cushions and additionaly can be used for many upholstery projects such as footstool recovering.
The fabric has a Martindale test score of 100,000 so it extrememly hard wearing!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 11.8cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Teal
- Fabric Code: 1870R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- This item is due late-June
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Mayfair Fabric.
- Roman Blinds