Tiffany Fabric / Autumn
Tiffany is a sumptious jacquard fabric in a William Morris style, with a distinct floral art deco pattern throughout.
Suitable for curtains and general domestic upholstery, this fabric would add a luxurious feel to any room setting. Teamed with the co-ordinating fabrics from the range - Kelmscott and Argyle - it creates a beautiful contrast adding depth and warmth to an interior.
We also have the Tiverton fabric which has the same design in singular colours.
View the beautiful velvet version of this fabric here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 33cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Autumn
- Fabric Code: 1461R
- Composition: 53% Cotton 47% Viscose
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: General domestic upholstery - Martindale rub test 20,000+
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 35m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Tiffany Fabric.
- Roman Blinds