Falmouth Stripe Fabric / Azallee
Falmouth Stripe is a great stripe fabric made from 100% cotton.
A really quirky and irregular stripe fabric, great for a modern or traditional space.
New double width version also available in a slightly different sage colour and lighter fabric weight.
Formerly known as remake stripe.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Azallee
- Fabric Code: 1030R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 54m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Falmouth Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds