Finch Toile Fabric / Buttercup
Finch Toile is a pretty fabric with various wild flowers and finches featured throughout to create this beautiful delicate pattern.
Suitable for curtains, blinds, light upholstery and cushions, this traditional style fabric is extremely versatile. Use it to make cushions for a sitting room, upholster an armchair or make a beautiful set of curtains for a bedroom, this lovely 100% cotton fabric will add a lovely subtle touch of colour to any room setting.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 63cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Buttercup
- Fabric Code: 1211R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 68m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Finch Toile Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds