Voyage Maison Jedburgh Fabric / Damson
Jedburgh fabric is a beautifully soft dual purpose fabric with a geometric self pattern.
A fantastic curtain fabric for a warm look at your window, it can also be used for upholstery. Why not reupholster that old piece and bring it back to life? The woven texture has a lovely feel to it and with its high martindale rub test result of 50,000 it is very hard wearing.
This eco friendly upholstery fabric has been made with 100% recycled polyester yarns.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Voyage Maison, Voyage Decoration
- Pattern Repeat: 2cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Damson
- Fabric Code: 686R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 50,000
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 40m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Jedburgh Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds