Chervil Fabric / Dove
Chervil by Iliv is a foliage design that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This curtain fabric has a graceful design of various wildflowers and plants such as wild grasses and ferns, perfect for bringing nature inspired pattern into your home. Chervil is an eco friendly fabric which is part of the BCI and has been produced sustainably, making it a great choice for your home.
Make into flowing curtains that will add freshness into your home, or blinds and cushions for added subtle pattern and colour. Chervil is also an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 20,000, making it great for many upholstery projects such as footstool recovering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 64cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Dove
- Fabric Code: 690R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 43m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Chervil Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds