Flutter Tapestry Fabric / Duck Egg
Flutter Tapestry is a butterfly themed fabric that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
Add graceful pattern into your home with this design of colourful butterflies flying on a soft duck egg coloured background. This heavy weight tapestry fabric will look beautiful when used on upholstery projects such as recovering a footstool, window seat or to make cushions.
Please note the usable width of this fabric is 121cm when joining multiple widths.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 37cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Duck Egg
- Fabric Code: 1202R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 25,000 Martindale Score
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 14m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Flutter Tapestry Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds