Ruskin Fabric / Duck Egg
Ruskin is a classic tapestry fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
Ruskin is an arts and crafts style design that is based on the very popular William Morris strawberry thief design featuring birds, foliage and strawberries. This tapestry will make into beautiful curtains and blinds which are sure to create a focal point in your home.
Ruskin is also a general upholstery fabric and would be ideal for a statement armchair which would look wonderful when reupholstered in this design. Make into scatter cushions for a more subtle touch of pattern in your home, the fabric is available in a variety of colourways to suit your interior.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 48cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Duck Egg
- Fabric Code: 523R
- Composition: 57% Polyester 43% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 20,000+
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 276m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Ruskin Fabric.
- Roman Blinds