Crouching Tiger Fabric / Emerald
Crouching Tiger is a statement jacquard fabric that is made from recycled polyester.
Crouching Tiger is a bright tropical design that features tigers in the jungle on a beautiful emerald green background. This fabric is suitable for making into curtains and blinds and would sure make a focal point in your home.
Crouching Tiger is a lightweight upholstery fabric and is perfect for projects such as recovering an occasional chair or footstool. The fabric would also make into wonderful cushions to add pops of colour around your home.
Please note when joining multiple widths you need to step the pattern in slightly so the useable width becomes 130cm.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 24cm
- Fabric Width: 145cm
- Colour: Emerald
- Fabric Code: 839R
- Composition: 88% Recycled Polyester 12% recycled cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Occasional use upholstery
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 104m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Crouching Tiger Fabric.
- Roman Blinds