Tetbury Linen Fabric / Hopsack
Tetbury linen is a lovely linen fabric with a herringbone weave. It has a tactile texture to it with flecks of white and neutrals.
This herringbone linen weave has a structured texture that gives it a quality feel.
We have a dyed version of the fabric called Crudwell linen.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 150cm
- Colour: Hopsack
- Fabric Code: 1021R
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 26,000 Martindale Rub Test
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 95m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Tetbury Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds