Aztec Stripe Fabric / Multi
Aztec Stripe is a colourful curtain & upholstery fabric with an ethnic style.
This bright multicolour fabric would be the perfect choice to cover an upholstered footstool or ottoman.
It would suit a bohemian or contemporary home and be a welcome addition to your rooms.
The stripe is railroaded so runs horizonally across the fabric giving more of a contemporary look.
Also is a great fabric for curtains and blinds if you wanted the stripe running horizonally and drapes beautifully. Or for small short blinds you could turn the fabric on its side to run vertically. Any questions re this please ask.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 37.5cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Multi
- Fabric Code: 1320R
- Composition: 55% Polyester 45% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 20,000 rub test
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 143m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Aztec Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds