JF Aztec Micro Fabric / Multi
JF Aztec Micro is a versatile colourful geometric fabric.
With a bold aztec geometric pattern, JF Aztec Micro will create a statement in your interior. Suitable for making into curtains, roman blinds and scatter cushions, it will sure make a focal point. The fabric is also suitable for general domestic upholstery such as footstall and dining room chair recovering.
Please note, if joining this fabric for multiple width curtains or blinds, it joins in at 130cm.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 7.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Multi
- Fabric Code: 1994R
- Composition: 80% Polyester 20% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 38.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Aztec Micro Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds