Chedworth Fabric / Natural
Chedworth is a plain fabric that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This neutral plain fabric is a versatile choice for your home. This curtain fabric will look lovely when made into blinds and cushions and is also an occasional upholstery fabric with a Martindale score of 15,000.
Chedworth is a practical choice and can be washed at 30, the fabric is also OEKO-TEX-100 certified, meaning that is an eco friendly fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1452R
- Composition: 76% Cotton 24% Flax
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Chedworth Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds