JF Recycled Linen Wide Width Fabric / Natural
JF Recycled Linen Wide Width is a 280cm wide linen available in a range of colourways and is perfect for extra large windows for curtains and blinds.
This eco friendly fabric has been manufactured in a very sustainable way, the fabric has been spun using short fibre blends coming from linen mills and fibres from textile industry waste.
JF Recycled Linen Wide Width will drape beautifully when made into curtains and will add a soft and relaxed look into the room. Make into a roman blind for added plain colour that is a versatile choice.
It's been verified under the Global Recycled Standard, so is certified 100% pre consumer recycled linen.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 280cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 600R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Extra info: Can be washed at 30 degrees, we'd recommended dry cleaning though.
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 58m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Recycled Linen Wide Width Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds