Marrakech Fabric / Natural
Marrakech is a woven curtain and upholstery fabric with a Moroccan style of pattern.
Marrakech is a quality weight woven fabric that will make fantastic curtains for your contemporary home.
It would also look fantastic when covering an armchair or sofa or even make great cushions. It has a Martindale rub test of 24,000 so is hard wearing.
- Type: Clearance Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 67cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1019C
- Composition: 64.7% Polyester 16.8% acrylic 14.4% viscose 4.1% linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Only 45.5m left in stock!
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Marrakech Fabric.
- Roman Blinds