Naoko Fabric / Olive
Naoko is a tranquil design that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This beautiful cotton fabric has a restful design of flying cranes on an aged effect background. Naoko is a curtain fabric and will make into wonderful full length bedroom curtains, this fabric can also be made into blinds and cushions.
Naoko has a Martindale score of 20,000 and is a perfect upholstery fabric that will be a great addition to many upholstery projects.
Available in a range of colourways to suit your home, order a sample for a closer look.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Olive
- Fabric Code: 234R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Naoko Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds