JF Recycled Linen Fabric / Pale Ivory
JF Recycled Linen is suitable for curtains and blinds and is available in a wide range of gorgeous colourways.
This eco friendly fabric has been manufactured in a very sustainable way, the fabric has been spun using short fibre blends coming from linen mills and fibres from textile industry waste.
JF Recycled Linen will drape beautifully when made into curtains and will add a soft and relaxed look into the room. Make into a roman blind for added plain colour that is a versatile choice.
This linen fabric is available in a range of colours to suit your home, from bold Fuchsia to Navy.
It's been verified under the Global Recycled Standard, so is certified 100% preconsumer recycled linen. Very eco friendly and priced very competitively!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Pale Ivory
- Fabric Code: 689R
- Composition: 100% Recycled Linen
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Can be washed at 30 degrees, we'd recommended dry cleaning though.
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Recycled Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds