Wildwood Fabric / Paprika
Wildwood is a colourful contemporary fabric with a blend of various foliage, berries and subtle shadows of animals throughout to create a striking pattern.
Suitable for curtains, blinds and cushions, this beautiful fabric would be a lovely addition to any room, adding a touch of colour to liven up a neutral interior perhaps. Printed onto a neutral backing cloth the design consists of blue, green, orange and red hues with stags, birds, and rabbits scattered amongst the flowers and foliage.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 55cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Paprika
- Fabric Code: 1244R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 39m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Wildwood Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds