Botanist Fabric / Peacock
Botanist is a statement velvet with a tropical design that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
Add bold pattern into your interior with the Botanist fabric, a soft velvet with a wonderfuly tropical design of foliage and florals from the rainforest. This beautifully soft fabric is suitable for your next upholstery project, create an eye-catching focal point by using to reupholster an arm chair, or use in a more subtle way on cushions. The Martindale test score is 45,000.
Botanist is also a curtain fabric and will make into luxurious curtians that will add texture and the light will catch the jewel colours beautifully.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 91.7cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Peacock
- Fabric Code: 975R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 57m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Botanist Fabric.
- Roman Blinds