Cotswold Velvet FR Fabric / Petal
Cotswold Velvet FR fabric is a domestic fire retardant upholstery fabric available in a range of gorgeous colours.
A beautiful velvet upholstery fabric, the Cotswold Velvet FR fabric has a high contract rub test of 100,000+ and also has a silicon Stain Guard finish to repel most liquid stains. This velvet upholstery fabric has been FR treated to domestic standards. Please get in touch if you need Crib 5/Contract FR as we can supply this at a higher price per metre.
Bring your furniture back to life with this great value velvet fabric and with a good range of colours to choose from, you're sure to find a shade that matches your project.
This is a high quality fire retardant upholstery velvet fabric used by the likes of sofa.com and is at a bargain price!
PLEASE NOTE: When ordering a sample of this fabric, you will receive the Non-FR version. The finish is extremely similar, however if you particularly want a sample showing the FR finish, please get in touch via email or phone.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Petal
- Fabric Code: 97R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 100,000+
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- Lead time 4-8 working days There is a lead time on this fabric of 4-8 working days as it comes from our specialist supplier. Unless stated otherwise in the message above.