iLiv Oak Leaf Fabric / Pewter
Oak Leaf is part of the Iliv Imprint Collection and is a sustainable cotton that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
The perfect fabric for a nature lover, Oak Leaf has a foliage design that has been influenced by the hand crafted artisan technique of block printing. This eco fabric is part of the Better Cotton Initiative which means that the cotton has been sustainably sourced.
Oak Leaf will make into beautiful curtains, blinds and cushions for around your home. Oak Leaf is also a general domestic upholstery fabric with a Martindale score of 20,000 and will work well on projects such as footstool recovering.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 139cm
- Colour: Pewter
- Fabric Code: 2217R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry clean only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 49.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Oak Leaf Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds