Norfolk Tapestry Fabric / Red
Norfolk Tapestry is a beautiful colourful tapestry fabric with a floral design throughout.
A wonderful upholstery fabric perfect for a reupholstery project, however it is also a fantastic curtain fabric. We can see this tapestry fabric made into a beautiful set of floor length curtains in a cosy sitting room with a traditional interior.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 41cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Red
- Fabric Code: 1627R
- Composition: 55% Cotton 45% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 20,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 20.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Norfolk Tapestry Fabric.
- Roman Blinds