Folklore Fabric / Russet
Folklore by Prestigious Textiles is a decorative floral print that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
This Arts and Crafts influenced design has a modern twist on a traditional pattern. Folklore has a bold pattern of Jacobean style florals and foliage in a graceful design. This floral fabric is suitable for upholstery and has a Martindale score of 30,000 making it perfect for recovering a statement armchair and footstool.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 19.7cm
- Fabric Width: 146cm
- Colour: Russet
- Fabric Code: 1R
- Composition: 55% Cotton 45% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 38m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Folklore Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds