JF Kilim Fabric / Rust
JF Kilim fabric is a stylish, on trend fabric with a bold ikat design that would suit an ethnic style or bohemian inspired room.
The warm tones in this fabric will make your home feel cosy and the Moroccan inspired pattern design works well in both modern and traditional homes. Pair with black painted furniture and bronze accessories for a dramatic look. This kilim fabric is bang on trend with its ikat design and can be used as a curtain fabric or for blinds or cushions in your home. For more inspiration, take a look at our Ikat collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 60cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Rust
- Fabric Code: 1553R
- Composition: 70% Viscose 30% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- This item is due early-May
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Kilim Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds