Cedar Fabric / Steel
The Cedar fabric is a woven upholstery fabric with a geometric, aztec style ethnic pattern. A soft fabric it has a lovely textured weave to it.
This hard wearing upholstery fabric has a high rub test of 40,000 so is the ideal choice for your next reupholstery project. Also suitable for use as a curtain material, great if you're trying to create an ethnic interior design scheme in your room. Use with bronze metals and mahogany wood for a deep and rich style. The diamond pattern design on this dual purpose ethnic fabric adds pattern to the fabric, without overwhelming it.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Steel
- Fabric Code: 1737R
- Composition: 51%Vis 23%Cot 15%Lin 11%Poly
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale rub test 40,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 44m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cedar Fabric.
- Roman Blinds