Cedar Fabric / Steel
The Cedar fabric is a woven upholstery fabric with a geometric, aztec style ethnic pattern. A soft fabric it has a lovely textured weave to it.
This hard wearing upholstery fabric has a high rub test of 40,000 so is the ideal choice for your next reupholstery project. Also suitable for use as a curtain material, great if you're trying to create an ethnic interior design scheme in your room. Use with bronze metals and mahogany wood for a deep and rich style. The diamond pattern design on this dual purpose ethnic fabric adds pattern to the fabric, without overwhelming it.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat (cm): 5.00
- Fabric Width: 137.00
- Colour: Steel
- Fabric Code: R0206
- Composition: 51%Vis23%Cot15%Lin11%Poly
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale rub test 40,000
- Stock info: We hold large volumes of stock, occasionally items will need to be ordered in from suppliers. To double check the stock availability prior to order please call, live chat or email us.
Our price: £29.95/mTotal Saving: £20/m
We price match
Please get in touch with us on 0845 4989043 and we can see if we can price match.