- 11,849 reviews
- Free Fabric Samples
- Low International Shipping Rates
- Over 250,000 Metres In-Stock
Cotswold Velvet Fabric / Turmeric
Cotswold Velvet fabric is a high quality cotton-like velvet fabric that is available in a range of colours, ensuring there is a shade to suit your room scheme.
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 32m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Velvet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur a higher delivery charge
This velvet curtain fabric has a luxurious feel and hangs beautifully when made up into curtains and blinds and will add a soft glamour to your windows. It also has the benefit of a silicon Stain Guard finish as standard to repel most liquid stains.
With a martindale rub test of over 100,000+ it's ideal for your next upholstery project. We do however have a fire retardant version in exactly the same colours, just with an FR finish on the back - making it perfect for recovering your old furniture.
This is a high quality velvet and at a bargain price!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Turmeric
- Fabric Code: 1097R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 100,000+
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: Current stock for this fabric is displayed above. This is a regular line so we can order more stock in. We get daily stock deliveries, if unsure please get in touch.