Congo Velvet Fabric / White
Congo Velvet is suitable for curtains and blinds and has a colourful tropical wildlife design.
Add this wildlife inspired velvet fabric into your home that has a playful design of exotic foliage and animals such as leopards, zebras and toucans.
This curtain fabric will be sure to make a statement in your home that will suit contemporary interior styles. With its fun design, Congo Velvet will suit many rooms in your home from a living room to a bedroom.
This animal fabric is perfect for many upholstery projects and has a beautiful soft texture that will work well for recovering a footstool or making scatter cushions.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 70cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: White
- Fabric Code: 683R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Score of 50,000
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- This item is due early-October This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Congo Velvet Fabric.
- Roman Blinds