Bengal Tiger Fabric / Amazon
Bengal Tiger is a velvet curtain fabric by Prestigious Textiles with a statement design of a tiger stalking its pray in the jungle foliage.
A striking velvet fabric, it is perfect for full length curtains or a beautiful roman blind. It can also be used for scatter cushions and occasional upholstery. The Bengal Tiger curtain fabric is bang on trend with it's jungle theme and pairs beautifully with our Cotswold Velvet fabric.
Please note this fabric has a half-drop repeat. If you need any help calculating amounts please phone our help line.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 47cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Amazon
- Fabric Code: 1441R
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
As this is a velvet fabric we roll to prevent creasing so smaller quantities will incur our courier delivery charge
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 54m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Bengal Tiger Fabric.
- Roman Blinds