Braemar Wool Fabric / Cobweb
Braemar wool is a fantastic herringbone upholstery fabric made from 100% wool.
Braemar wool fabric has a classic herringbone design and as a wool, it is inherently fire retardant making this fabric perfect for use as an upholstery fabric. This herringbone wool fabric is also great for curtains, roman blinds and cushions. Coordinates beautifully with the Balmoral wool tartans fabrics. To view our full range fo tartans, click here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Cobweb
- Fabric Code: 1554R
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 20,000+ and CRIB 5
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 34m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Braemar Wool Fabric.
- Roman Blinds