Potagerie Cream Fabric / Cream
Potagerie Cream is a curtain fabric with a symmetrical design of flowers, bees and vegetables.
This beautiful fabric is from The Chateau by Angel Strawbridge Collection. It is inspired by the walled garden (potagerie) at the Chateau. It's design incorporates flowers from wallpaper found in a room that overlooks the garden.
A summery feel fabric it will look lovely in your home when made into curtains or blinds.
Potagerie is also available with a linen colour back cloth.
The Chateau by Angel Strawbridge as seen on Channel 4's Escape to the Chateau and is a collection of fabrics wallpapers and cushions inspired by the Chateau and grounds.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 34cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Cream
- Fabric Code: 1045R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 89.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Potagerie Cream Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds