Southwold Stripe Fabric / Denim
Southwold Stripe is a gorgeous cotton striped fabric available in a range of classic colours.
These jaunty stripes were inspired by coastal living. The modern colours are offset against the neutral backing shade to create a range of high quality ticking stripes. This stripe fabric can be used for curtains, blinds and cushions and is washable at 30 degrees. This ticking fabric could also be used as a curtain lining instead of the standard plain fabric.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Denim
- Fabric Code: 561R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 26.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Southwold Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds