Fernia Fabric / Fern
Fernia is a botanical design by Iliv that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This beautiful fabric has a delicate design of fern leaves and is available in a range of soft shades. Perfect for a lover of wildlife and the outdoors, this foliage fabric is suitable to make into curtains, blinds and cushions.
Fernia is also an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 20,000 making it great for general domestic upholstery projects such as footstool recovering. Fernia is an eco friendly fabric choice as it is part of the BCI and has been produced sustainably.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 16cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Fern
- Fabric Code: 296R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 49m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Fernia Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds