Sophie Allport On the Farm Fabric / Green
One the Farm fabric by Sophie Allport is a great country fabric featuring cows, sheep, and tractors. This washable fabric can be used for both roller and roman blinds, curtains and accessories such as aprons.
A versatile cotton curtain fabric, this is the perfect Sophie Allport fabric for any country lover or farm owner!
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: Sophie Allport
- Pattern Repeat: 64cm
- Fabric Width: 155cm
- Colour: Green
- Fabric Code: 1831R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 80m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using On the Farm Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds