Vintage Stripe Fabric / Grey
Vintage Stripe is a beautiful linen-look fabric available in three muted colours.
Equally spaced stripes run vertically down this pretty fabric which is suitable for curtains, blinds, cushions and light/medium upholstery. This would make a stunning roman blind and would suit many interior styles due to its simple yet classic design. See our JF Vintage Collection to view the various co-ordinating fabrics in this range.
This fabric has a Martindale test score of 20,000.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Code: 1479R
- Composition: Cotton 80% Polyester 20%
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 81.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Vintage Stripe Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds