iLiv Hindi Fabric / Haze
Hindi is a woven geometric fabric that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This geometric fabric has a woven diamond pattern that will be a versatile addition for your home. Hindi is an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 30,000 and is suitable for general domestic projects such as footstool and making into scatter cushions.
Hindi will make into beautiful curtains, blinds adding subtle pattern into your home and will suit many interior styles, it has a soft handle and drapes beautifully. This fabric is also part of the Iliv Silk Road collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 5.5cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Haze
- Fabric Code: 1293R
- Composition: 86% Polyester 14% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info This fabric is currently out of stock. We get daily deliveries so please get in touch to discuss or place an order & it will be dispatched once it arrives into our warehouse. You will get a delivery date emailed to you after you order.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Hindi Fabric.
- Roman Blinds