Cotswold Linen Naturals Fabric / Linen
Cotswold Linen Natural is a 100% washed linen fabric that is suitable for curtains and blinds.
This versatile linen fabric is a great choice to make into flowing full length curtains and relaxed looking roman blinds. The linen is also suitable to use to make textured cushions and clothing.
This curtain fabric has the perfect washed effect. This linen is put through a unique washing and drying process that achieves a beautiful finish. This is the undyed version of our popular Cotswold Linen fabric.
If you are looking for a thicker linen fabric, the Cotswold Heavyweight Linen fabric has the same soft feel but a heavier weight, making it ideal for upholstery.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1869R
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable and also suitable for clothes. Light/medium weight upholstery (loose covers)
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 59m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Cotswold Linen Naturals Fabric.
- Roman Blinds