NHS Love Fabric / Linen
NHS Love is a colourful fabric with a design of rainbows which is suitable for curtains.
This colourful fabric has an uplifting design of rainbows on a neutral background. Use this curtain fabric to make into joyful cushions, blinds and accessories such as tote bags. NHS Love will make great decorations such as bunting and table runners to show your support.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 10cm
- Fabric Width: 136cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1956R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Extra info: Washable at 30 degrees
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 33m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using NHS Love Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds