Pacing Hares Fabric / Linen
Pacing Hares Linen is a lovable fabric with a design of hares throughout.
The perfect fabric for animal lovers, Pacing Hares would make into charming curtains, blinds and other home furnishings such as cushions. The fabric would look at place in traditional and contemporary homes alike.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 10.5cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1999R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20%Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 47.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Pacing Hares Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds