Potagerie Linen Fabric / Linen
Potagerie Linen is a curtain fabric from The Chateau by Angel Strawbridge Collection.
This pretty fabric is designed with Art Deco shapes in mind with flowers, vegetables, bee hives and flowers from wallpaper in a room that overlooks the walled garden at The Chateau de la Motte Husson. It has a lovely summery feel and will look lovely when made into curtains or blinds.
We also have this design with a cream backcloth.
Find the matching Potagerie Linen cushion here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 34cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Linen
- Fabric Code: 1110R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Cushions
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 55.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Potagerie Linen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds