Ruskin Fabric / Mulberry
Ruskin is a classic tapestry fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
Ruskin is an arts and crafts style design that is based on the very popular William Morris strawberry thief design featuring birds, foliage and strawberries. This tapestry will make into beautiful curtains and blinds which are sure to create a focal point in your home.
Ruskin is also a general upholstery fabric and would be ideal for a statement armchair which would look wonderful when reupholstered in this design. Make into scatter cushions for a more subtle touch of pattern in your home, the fabric is available in a variety of colourways to suit your interior.
Please note, the usable width of this fabric when joining multiple widths for curtains and blinds is 120cm as the pattern needs to be stepped in slightly.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 48cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Mulberry
- Fabric Code: 60R
- Composition: 57% Polyester 43% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Martindale Rub Test 20,000+
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 356m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Ruskin Fabric.
- Roman Blinds