JF Geo Fabric / Multi
JF Geo is a triangle and square multi coloured tapestry fabric with a geometric pattern design.
This vibrant and bright patterned fabric is reminiscent of an aztec design. It is a heavy weight, quality fabric.
JF Geo would make fabulous curtains (possibly more suited to full length as slightly stiff) and dramatic upholstery. This geometric fabric is also available in a larger scale design here and in a greyscale here.
Please note, if joining this fabric for multiple width curtains or blinds, it joins in at 125cm.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 6cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Multi
- Fabric Code: 833R
- Composition: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: 25,000 Martindale Rub Test
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 48.5m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Geo Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds