Myla Fabric / Seafoam
Myla has a blossom trail design and is suitable for curtains and blinds.
This floral fabric has a design of intertwining blossoming trees which will add tranquil pattern into your home. Myla is a curtain fabric that will work well in a living room and look beautiful when made into blinds.
Myla is also an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale test of 20,000. This design will look wonderful when reupholstered onto an occasional chair.
This nature inspired design is available in a range of soft shades.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 22cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Seafoam
- Fabric Code: 1120R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
Fabric length (Min. order length: 1m)
- 28m left in stock - need more? This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Myla Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds