Kalahari Fabric / Natural
Kalahari is a curtain fabric with a print of African safari animals.
This fabric will make some fantastic curtains or blinds for your home. The design lends itself to a Safari lodge or sunny room and will give the atmosphere of sunny climes. The zebras, giraffes and leopards add interest to the design.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 62cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 1641R
- Composition: 42% Cotton 38% Polyester 20% Linen
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 29m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Kalahari Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds