JF Recycled Fabric / Natural
JF Recycled fabric is a plain woven fabric made with recycled yarns.
This fabric is a fantastic fabric that will look lovely when made into curtains or blinds. It will also make you feel like an eco warrier as it is made from recycled polyester which is made from plastic bottles.
Yet you wouldn't know the fabric's origins from looking at it's quality appearance. Read more about recycled fabrics here.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Natural
- Fabric Code: 26R
- Composition: 59% polyester 41% cotton
- Usage: Curtains & Blinds
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 78m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using JF Recycled Fabric.
- Roman Blinds