Naoko Fabric / Olive
Naoko is a tranquil design that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This beautiful cotton fabric has a restful design of flying cranes on an aged effect background. Naoko is a curtain fabric and will make into wonderful full length bedroom curtains, this fabric can also be made into blinds and cushions.
Naoko has a Martindale score of 20,000 and is a perfect upholstery fabric that will be a great addition to many upholstery projects.
Available in a range of colourways to suit your home, order a sample for a closer look.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 32cm
- Fabric Width: 140cm
- Colour: Olive
- Fabric Code: 234R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Dry Clean Only
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 49.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Naoko Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds