Austen Fabric / Peacock
Austen by Prestigious Textiles is a floral fabric that is suitable for curtains, blinds and upholstery.
This blossoming decorative floral fabric will be a bold addition into your home. With a pattern inspired by the traditional Arts and Crafts movement, Austen has a vibrant and modern twist. Austen will make into beautiful flowing full-length curtains and eye-catching blinds and scatter cushions.
This upholstery fabric has a Martindale score of 30,000 making it great for projects such as recovering a statement chair or using to make a window seat.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 86.3cm
- Fabric Width: 142cm
- Colour: Peacock
- Fabric Code: 76R
- Composition: 55% Cotton 45% Linen
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Extra info: Washable at 30
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- April Offer - FREE LININGS when
you purchase 8m or more of fabric from £9.95/m (plain linings only)
- Stock info 31.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Austen Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds