Woodgrove Fabric / Pink
Woodgrove fabric has a intricate pattern design on a watercolour wash background.
Woodgrove is a fabric with a highly intricate design with little creatures such as butterflies, mice and birds exploring the flourishes. The white flourish design is printed on a watercolour-esque colour background with a range of depth.
Woodgrove is available in a range of colours and would make wonderful curtains or blinds for contemporary or traditional homes. It has a martindale rub test of 17,000 so is suitable for occassional upholstery use.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Pattern Repeat: 52cm
- Fabric Width: 138cm
- Colour: Pink
- Fabric Code: 100R
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order over 10m of fabric
- Stock info 40.5m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Woodgrove Fabric.
- Roman Blinds
- Roller Blinds