iLiv Hindi Fabric / Pistachio
Hindi is a woven geometric fabric that is suitable for curtains and upholstery.
This geometric fabric has a woven diamond pattern that will be a versatile addition for your home. Hindi is an upholstery fabric and has a Martindale score of 30,000 and is suitable for general domestic projects such as footstool and making into scatter cushions.
Hindi will make into beautiful curtains, blinds adding subtle pattern into your home and will suit many interior styles, it has a soft handle and drapes beautifully. This fabric is also part of the Iliv Silk Road collection.
- Type: Regular Fabric
- Brand: iLiv
- Pattern Repeat: 5.5cm
- Fabric Width: 137cm
- Colour: Pistachio
- Fabric Code: 1590R
- Composition: 86% Polyester 14% Cotton
- Usage: Curtains, Blinds & Upholstery
Upholstery fabric fire retardant info
- Care: Recommended Dry Clean
- Stock info: The stock info button below shows our current stock. This a regular line so we can order more, however due to covid-19 there are slight delays with some suppliers. We do have lots more stock arriving daily, if unsure please get in touch.
View more product details (Width, Repeat, Composition, etc.)
Fabric by the metre
- Curtain & Blinds Fabric Calculator
- SAVE 15% OFF linings when
you order 10m or more of fabric
- Stock info 28m left in stock
This is a REGULAR LINE so more stock will be ordered in if there isn't enough in stock for your order. If you require more than displayed a delivery date will be emailed to you once ordered. Please get in touch for further info.
Make your own curtains/blinds
Create bespoke curtains, blinds or cushions using Hindi Fabric.
- Roman Blinds